You are here
VP, Professional Development, Investment & Corporate banking
Great Place to Work
Excellent job opportunity
About Our Client
One of Canada's Top Employers!
The incumbent is responsible for supporting the management, career development and retention of the junior professional team for Investment & Corporate Banking Group. Working with the Global Head of Professional Development, the TP business, Human Resources and CM Campus Recruiting team to build and retain a team of highly qualified, diverse and successful junior professionals.
The incumbent will perform an integral coordinator role in managing the junior professional group as well as managing and administering the on boarding and development events/activities for all Investment & Corporate Banking new hires (summer, coop and FT). As an individual with a sound understanding of the business, the incumbent will have the credibility with potential candidates, existing junior professionals and the Investment & Corporate Banking leadership team. This role requires both tactical leadership and management capabilities. More specifically, the incumbent will be responsible for:
The Successful Applicant
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Undergraduate or Graduate business degree preferred
- In-depth knowledge Investment & Corporate Banking key LOBs and desks within each LOB preferred
- Strong managerial skills
- Comfortable working at both the conceptual and the hands-on level
- Strong attention to detail; very organized
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated high performance track record
- Able to work in a matrix/team environment
- Ability to interact with senior business people at management, and non-executive levels of the organization
What's on Offer
At our company, we have been helping our customers and communities for over 195 years. Working with us means being part of a team of talented and passionate individuals with a shared focus on working together to deliver great customer experiences. We stand behind your success with the support you need to turn your potential into performance.