You are here
Technical Recruitment Consultant - 360 Degree Desk
Sr. Level Technical Recruitment Consultancy
360 Degree Recruitment Desk
About Our Client
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world. The Michael Page brand is among the most widely recognized brands in the professional recruitment industry. Our Canadian Head Office in downtown Toronto is experiencing rapid growth and is seeking to add top end talent to our team.
Role & Responsibilities
The Technical Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for the following:
- Build trust and credibility within a defined candidate pool of sr. to executive level professionals
- Generate recruitment opportunities via new business development
- Identify, engage, and provide a consultative recruitment services to top-end industry professionals
- Gather market intelligence and work with senior management to create a go-to-market strategy that is based on direct client and candidate market information.
- Negotiate recruitment terms and coordinate the flow of information between candidate and clients
The Successful Applicant
Experience & Skill Requirements
- Ideal candidates will have proven revenue generation experience in 3rd party technical recruitment
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent industry experience
- Proven ability to manage a pipeline of business and generate revenue in both long and short sales cycle environments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required
What's on Offer
What's on Offer
Michael Page will provide the successful candidate for the Technical Recruitment Consultant position with a competitive remuneration package. This will include a generous base salary, attainable results-based variable compensation plan and health and dental benefits. In addition, the successful candidate will join a growing organization that provides industry-leading training and has a culture of organic career progression.