You are here
- Financial Services
About Our Client
Our client is a mid sized and growing organization within the financial services space.
The Tax Specialist will report directly into the CFO and be responsible for a wide array of duties, inclusive but not limited to the following:
- Prepare and review tax & compliance clients deliverables inclusive of HST\ GST filings, FACTA reporting etc.
- Arrange and execute meetings with external parties (clients investors) regarding tax inquiry
- Lead tax training sessions and modules within the organization
- Meet with clients to perform tax planning analysis and strategy
- Preparation and review of income tax and financial returns (T3, T5013, T5, NR4 etc)
- Legislative tax research
- Assist the CFO on ad hoc projects
The Successful Applicant
In order to qualify for the position, candidates must possess the following skill set:
- Tax Prep software proficiency
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in public accounting within tax concentrated positions
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently as well as within a team
What's on Offer
The opportunity to join a growing organization in the heart of Downtown Toronto while earning a competitive compensation package!