You are here
Tax Manager - Inhouse
CA$120,000 - CA$145,000
Great opportunity to play a key role in M&A transactions.
Be a trusted advisor on all local and international tax related issues.
About Our Client
Fast paced real estate investment business.
- Work as Tax leader and finance team to ensure day to day operations
- Review Canadian federal and Provincial tax returns
- Advise and preside over potential - work with deals team.
- Work with advisers to ensure compliance in world locations / jurisdictions
- Review VAT Calculations
- Be the main point of contact for the international finance and accounting teams.
- Skilled tax planning professional
- Review and monitor internal controls
- Be involved in company initiatives and projects as required
The Successful Applicant
- 8-10 years experience working as a tax manager
- Ideally 5 years in house post practice experience
- Public practice experience working with global businesses assisting them globally with Tax issues
- Degree educated
- In Depth tax exam completed (Ideal)
- Mandarin speaking ideal
- Canadian and US GAAP tax experience
- Oracle a nice to have
- Experience preparing sales and income tax for Canadian and US entities
- Positive "can do - will do" personality
- Deadline driven
- Lead junior staff as required
What's on Offer
- Very competitive salary
- Training and development
- Flexible work arrangements