You are here
Strategic Sourcing Manager - Indirect
- Strategic Sourcing Manager
- Indirect Procurement
About Our Client
My client is a leading Canadian organization with international operations
As the Indirect Procurement Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the Canadian procurement strategy within specified categories. You will establish performance metrics for each and manage the interface with suppliers. You will lead the development of appropriate relationships with key partners and engage / gain buy-in from key stakeholders in developing and implementing category strategies. In addition you will work with Finance and budget holders to commit and then deliver against specific goals as they relate to the category.
Additional responsibilities include the following:
- Developing purchasing strategies for MRO spend categories including Marketing, Travel, Consulting services, facilities etc.
- Driving increased value from supplier relationships within category
- Evaluation and analysis of supplier performance
- Strategic sourcing and contract negotiations with new vendors
- Maintaining relationships with existing suppliers
The Successful Applicant
My client is looking for:
- 10 years+ supply chain experience
- 5 years+ experience in indirect procurement
- Degree educated (or relevant SCM qualification)
- Strong IT skills
- Strong communication skills
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to join a leading Canadian company. Excellent salary, bonus and benefits!
Relocation assistance is available for eligible candidates (must be legally entitled to work in Canada)