You are here
Sr. Sales Representative - Material Handling Equipment
Sr. B2B Sales Opportunity
Material Handling Equipment
About Our Client
Our client is a privately owned manufacturer and supplier of bulk material handling equipment. They have over 50 years of experience serving clients in a wide range of manufacturing industries (minerals & resources, plastics & resins, chemical, food, waste & recycling, etc.).
The Sr. Sales Representative will be responsible for uncovering new business opportunities within the Canadian Mining Industry. In addition, the Sr. Sales Representative will be relied upon to grow and develop existing accounts and will also be expected to uncover potential business opportunities with new clients. The Sr. Sales Representative will leverage a strong technical knowledge of bulk material handling equipment and will be relied upon to be the primary point of contact between the business' clients and their internal operations.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop strong relationships with multiple key decision makers in process industry client organizations
- Negotiate terms and conditions with client organizations
- Receive and respond to customer inquiries
- Identify work opportunities throughout Canada across multiple industries (predominantly mining industry)
- Uncover and map multiple buying influences across multiple client organizations
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years' experience selling in a b2b capacity. Ideally within the material handling and mining equipment industry
- Strong technical knowledge of material handling and mining equipment (conveyors, bulk bag unloaders, screen media, etc.)
- Engineering degree is preferred. Bachelor of Commerce, Management or Science with significant technical experience is also acceptable
- Strong communicator with the ability to convey and retain technical information to/from a wide range of contacts.
- Strong (and current) network of key decision makers within the mining industry and associated manufacturing organizations
- Excellence in CRM database usage
- Experience with long sales cycles within a complex decision-making environment
What's on Offer
Our client will provide the successful candidate with a competitive salary, bonus/incentive plan, RRSP matching and health & dental benefits.