You are here
Sr. Sales Representative, Architectural Building Envelope
C-Suite Level Sales
Architectural Building Envelope
About Our Client
Our client is an industry leading building envelope products and services company. They are experiencing rapid growth and have received numerous awards and accolades in recognition of their success. Our client is committed to excellence in quality with a focus on customer satisfaction.
The Sr. Business Development Representative - Architectural Building Envelope, will be responsible for ensuring excellence in all phases of the complex selling cycle. A balanced focus on new business generation and existing account growth is critical for success in this position.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop strong relationships with multiple key decision makers in architectural, developers and contractor organizations
- Coordinate the schedule and quality of the competitive bid process. This will include working with the Estimating team to contribute technical input on project costing and risk analysis
- Negotiate terms and conditions with client organizations
- Receive and respond to customer inquiries
- Identify work opportunities throughout Central and Eastern Canada
- Uncover and map various buying influences across multiple client organizations
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years' experience selling building construction products and/or services (both is preferable)
- 5+ years in the architectural facades industry
- Technical background in aluminum composite panels, cladding, glazing, etc.
- Strong communicator with the ability to convey and retain technical information to/from a wide range of contacts
- Strong (and current) network of key decision makers within architectural, developers and contractor organizations
- Excellence in CRM database usage
- Post-Secondary education or equivalent industry experience
What's on Offer
Our client is prepared to offer the successful candidate a competitive remuneration package that includes a strong base salary, benefits, RRSP and company profit sharing. In addition, this position is ear-marked as a stepping stone to future opportunities in senior leadership with the business.