You are here
Sr. Project Manager - High Rise Residential
High Rise Residential
About Our Client
We are currently looking for a top-performer to join our team in the role of Sr. Project Manager, High Rise. What's in it for you?
- Exposure & Impact. Reporting directly to the leader of our High Rise Residential business unit, the Sr. Project Manager, High-Rise Residential role offers incredible exposure to all project phases. Opportunity to have direct impact as a contributing member of the elite team we have assembled to deliver the award winning Fusion Homes brand (customer excellence and quality) within the high rise space.
- Learning & Growth Potential. This role offer tremendous potential for an ambitious and talented individual who is able to demonstrate success in a high performance work environment.
What you will do. The Sr. Project Manager, High Rise Residential position is focused on stellar delivery of the five Phases of our projects as well as new high rise projects as applicable. Responsibilities will include:
- Project Management (Manage all aspects of the project including profitability, schedule adherence, and customer expectations)
- Key Stakeholder and Relationship Management (Consultants, Sub-trades, Clients, GC partner, etc.)
- Site Visits (Quality Assurance Inspections, Schedule and Cost oversight, etc.)
- Other duties and responsibilities aligned with aptitude and performance
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant technical degree or diploma - Project Management accreditation's will be considered an asset
- 5+ years' relevant and progressive work experience working on high-rise residential projects
- Fanatical attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to perform quick and accurate mental math to anchor problem solving and critical thinking
- Appetite and ability to grow and develop quickly alongside the fast paced growth of our business
What's on Offer
- The compensation package will include a competitive wage, full benefit plan, and bonus opportunity
My client is seeking a talented Senior Project Manager for their upcoming Ground up projects. Candidates should have at least 10-15 years of Toronto Ground up experience specifically with mid to high rise residential development. Candidates without this experience will not be considered. There is ample opportunity for growth and compensation is highly competitive.