You are here
Sr. Business Analyst - Regulatory Reporting
- Regulatory Reporting Systems
- Capital Markets
About Our Client
Capital Markets Technologies
- Gather and document regulatory and business requirements, translate these into precise solution requirements and oversee the implementation of these requirements through the entire project lifecycle including testing and quality assurance.
- Ensure the designed specifications achieve business needs.
- Track project progress and make decisions / recommendations to mitigate risk, ensure timely responses on frontline support issues and escalate appropriately as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Must have a solid understanding of derivative products and the lifecycle of the trade
- Knowledge and experience with SQL, XML, Fpml and an understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server and an understanding of ALM process
- Must have minimum of 5 years' experience as a Business Analyst or Systems Analyst
- Regulatory Reporting background (DoddFrank, Emir, CSA regulations) would be a distinct advantage
- Must have a Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent degree in a related field
- Must have excellent communication skills, written and verbal
What's on Offer