You are here
About Our Client
Capital Markets division of a leading Canadian Bank who are a leader in FinTech innovation
The role is to manage an HTML5 migration project for an internal web-based application
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in a technical area of study (computer science, mathematics, engineering, etc.) or other BS/BA degree with a concentration in computer science or information systems.
- Total IT experience of at least 15 years out of which 5 years doing solution architectures on large projects. Proven experience at leading architecture of a large program from initiation to implementation.
- Enterprise Architecture frameworks: TOGAF, Zachman etc.
- Different architecture/design techniques (e.g. OO, Top-down, structured analysis, component-based design) and tools (e.g. RSM, RSA).
- Solid experiences with a variety of technologies/approaches including J2EE, .NET, mainframe platform, packaged applications, multi-platforms applications, human workflow, EAI, SOA.
- Experienced with program/projects involving complex integration of disparate types of technologies/platforms.
- Solid understanding of RUP, UML and UML tools.
- Working knowledge of financial applications as well as host based systems.
- Experience in architecting/developing systems in a team environment.
- Experienced with all aspects of architecture including application, data, security and infrastructure.
What's on Offer