You are here
Greater Toronto Area
CA$100,000 - CA$130,000
Stacked woodframe town houses
About Our Client
Client is a leading developer in the GTA expanding their team for residential projects
- Provide ongoing management and monitor all phases of construction in new building projects to include the start, finish and closing of new building
- Coordinate on-site construction activity for the scope of work and for all trades.
- Scheduling of subcontractors and delivery dates for materials.
- Inspect subcontractors work for quality standards.
- Ensure all building codes, resolve quality control issues as they arise.
- Coordinate the inspection process.
- Conduct walk-through inspections and other scheduled inspections.
- Communicate safety standards to laborers and sub-contractors; enforces safety regulations on all job site.
- Interact daily with various departments of company, subcontractors and city inspectors.
- Conduct final walk through with each customer to create a punch list and direct correction of deficiencies before closing.
- Maintain cleanliness of subdivision
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate should have at least 5+years experience with residential new build projects
- Experience with stacked woodframe townhouses a benefit
- Strong leadership skills- the ability to achieve results in a respectful and positive manner is essential
- At least 3 full cycle projects
What's on Offer
Compensation includes excellent remuneration as well as a company specific benefits plan