You are here
Low to High Density Residential
About Our Client
Respectable developer located in Southwestern Ontario, looking for an experienced Site Superintendent for mid to high rise residential projects
- Ability to co-ordinate and manage subcontractors through effective scheduling and precise communication
- Ability to lead a team by example.
- Ability to plan and communicate effectively with staff and trades to ensure a consistent flow of organization and achievement of deliverables
- Understanding of, and ability to, ensure required documents, correspondence, etc. are dealt with in a timely manner and organized fashion.
- Ability to foresee problems and provide solutions in a proactive capacity.
- Ability to provide accurate quantity takeoffs throughout the course of the project.
- Provides direct daily supervision to assigned site employees. This includes delegating tasks, monitoring performance, and providing feedback.
- Acts as a point of contact for all site inquiries and acts as the liaison between office & site staff for all projects/sites assigned.
The Successful Applicant
A minimum of 5+ years' experience as a Residential Superintendent in Canada
Strong leadership skills- the ability to achieve results in a respectful and positive manner is essential
Great Organizer- meticulous in site organization
Completed at least 1 project valued at $10million +
What's on Offer
Compensation includes excellent remuneration as well as a company specific benefits plan