You are here
CA$115,000 - CA$130,000
- General Site Superintendent
- ICI Construction
About Our Client
Our client is a leading ICI General Contractor based in the GTA. Due to increased project volume, they are looking to identify a General Site Superintendent to manage several ICI construction projects throughout the GTA.
- An ability to thoroughly understand and follow plans and specifications in the construction of the project
- Foresight to predict problems before they develop
- An ability to keep the site clean of human waste and construction debris
- An ability to lead and evaluate trade performance is essential
- Thorough knowledge of construction techniques and the imagination to derive the most efficient method of completing a task
- An ability to show leadership on site
- A conscientious attitude towards controlling job costs, adhering to progress schedules, maintaining quality control
- An ability to communicate our plan and sequence of activities to all subcontractors and material suppliers to effectively implement out goals
- Maintain professional working relationships with subcontractors, city officials, and local municipality. Liaising with building inspections to unsure compliance, building code, and zoning requirements are met
The Successful Applicant
- Post secondary education in construction related field
- A minimum of 10 years construction experience
- Advanced knowledge of various constriction disciplines, safety regulations, scheduling cost control, quality control, engineering drawings and other documents.
- Ability to assume responsibility, interface, and communicate with others.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
What's on Offer
- Commensurate with experience