You are here
- Excellent Site Supervisory Opportunity
- Low Rise Production - Fergus / Guelph
About Our Client
The organization is a well established residential and commercial development and construction firm involved in low to high rise residential and commercial construction, development, and management.
The ideal candidate will be responsible to manage the day to day operations for a low rise residential production site in the Fergus area. The incumbent will maintain high standards of health and safety on site, manage sub trades, report project progress to key stakeholders and management, and maintain relationships with homeowners providing a high level of responsiveness and customer service.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 10 or more years of experience in rough and finish low rise residential production building for recognized production builders across the GTA and South Western ON
- Solid technical construction knowledge and expertise, background in carpentry or construction management is ideal
- Strong communication, organization, and customer service skills area essential
- Excellent relationships and with and network of GTA sub trades within residential construction
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation package including company vehicle package, benefits, vacation, etc.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.