You are here
Site Superintendent- Residential New Build
CA$10,000 - CA$130,000
Site Superintendent- New Build Project
About Our Client
- A large developer builder based in Toronto executing several residential projects valued at $15million and up.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate construction projects from start to finish according to schedule, specifications and budget.
- Coordinate and control all onsite daily activities.
- You are responsible for all on site safety for the project.
- You are responsible for all quality control for the project.
- Work with the project manager to plan and prepare construction schedules and milestones and monitor progress against established schedules
- Monitor ongoing labour force and costs and recommend changes as required to maintain budget and schedule.
- Work closely with the project manager as part of the team toward the overall success of the project.
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years experience as site supervisor for residential projects
- Must have a thorough understanding of all trade scopes as they relate to any project from a general contractor's perspective.
- Prior experience with woodframe stacked town homes
- Must have a thorough understanding of all trade scopes as they relate to any project from a general contractor's perspective
- Good team leadership skills
What's on Offer
Job offer is commensurate with experience