You are here
Senior Tax Manager
CA$90,000 - CA$140,000
- Work in a medium - small practice downtown.
- Want to be a Tax partner in the 3 years? This role offers this potential!
About Our Client
Small practice seeking a experienced tax manager. Our client has a commitment to developing and retaining staff. They offer very flexible work arrangements and are committed to offering staff a true work life balance.
- Excellent opportunity on offer for an experienced Tax professional seeking a professional advancement.
- To be considered for this role you will have 8 years + experience working as a Tax manager in a small practice. You will have a mix of corporate and personal Tax experience working with both private and public clients.
- Given your depth of experience you will have likely completed the CICA exams and be a thought leader in your space.
- You will be interested in adding value to clients and looking at innovate ways in which to assist.
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced Tax candidate required for a role in a small practice in Calgary.
- The ideal candidate will have 8-10 years + experience working in a similar environment.
- Degree educated in Business - Accounting - Finance
- Completed in Depth CICA Tax Program
- CA- CPA-CGA designated
- Ability to lead and mentor junior staff members
- Keen to reinforce current business relationships and develop new clients
What's on Offer
- Very competitive salary
- RSP plan
- 4 weeks
- Flex days
- Education assistance
- Flexible work arrangements