You are here
Senior Security Solutions Architect
Leading Canadian Financial Institution
Global Enterprise Cloud Architecture
About Our Client
Leading Canadian Financial Institution.
- Analyze and design security solutions for applications and infrastructure, and provide expertise and consulting to clients.
- Identify and document information security risks and propose mitigating controls.
The Successful Applicant
- Possesses 15+ years of progressive IT related working experience
- 8+ years Security Architecture experience in creating and managing enterprise security architectures and solutions
Worked on large scale cloud based services deployment (including SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) and understand security challenges involved in deploying Cloud Applications.
Worked with cloud security and governance tools, cloud access security brokers (CASBs), and server virtualization technologies.
- Exposed to new generation technologies: e.g. DevOps, Automation, Analytics: experience with deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management (Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, etc.).
What's on Offer
A Competitive Package.