You are here
Senior Recruitment Manager
The ability to run your own team and double your compensation
World leading firm
About Our Client
Michael Page has almost 40 years' experience in executive recruitment, with operations in 36 countries.Our unique team-focused, non-commissioned approach to recruitment has created a solid platform to continue our expansion plans throughout North America. Our meritocratic career path is outstanding for future growth - our entire management team has been promoted from within.
Michael Page is a full cycle recruitment agency, meaning you will be responsible for business development, account management, candidate sourcing, candidate placement and candidate management.
- Building and communicating a team vision linking individual contribution to the regional vision.
- Identifying and full involvement with the hiring of new talent.
- Customizing and implementing an on boarding program for new starters.
- Creating and reinforcing a positive, sales-based team culture.
- Embedding best practice recruitment skills.
- Delivering team and Talent Development training sessions.
- Managing the performance for each team member including: setting KPIs, conducting 121 daily/weekly reviews, holding team meetings and offering relevant incentives.
- Identifying and closing skill gaps on an ongoing basis for each team member.
- Conducting effective appraisals.
- Coaching and developing consultants towards self-sufficiency.
- Understanding each team member's motivations and career aspirations
- Managing client/candidate portfolio to deliver consistently high personal revenue.
- Leading by example in behaviors and values - a role model to all colleagues.
The Successful Applicant
Michael Page offers an incredible opportunity for individuals looking to build a career with an organization that values hard work, ambition, pride and a work hard, play hard attitude. We are a true meritocracy that is growing aggressively in Canada.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3 years in recruitment
- 1-2 years leading a successful team
- Proven track record of successful business development through hard work, imagination, ambition innovation, tenacity and confidence
- You MUST bring enormous enthusiasm, energy and commitment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a high-pressure / fast-paced environment
- Experience living or working abroad a big plus
- Strong desire to be a part of a winning team
What's on Offer
- Outstanding career potential- organic structure, fantastic opportunity to fast track to management
- Merit based promotions and bonuses
- Competitive base salary and uncapped earning potential
- Luxurious paid trips domestic and global for top performers every quarter
- A true work hard play hard sales culture
- 20 days vacation and competition benefits plan