You are here
Senior QA Analyst (Automation)
A market leader in E-commerce and Retail industry
Expert with Selenium/Webdriver automation framework
About Our Client
A market leader in E-commerce and Retail industry, this position is for Montreal office.
- Work as a key part in QA department in different projects, partner with product management, developers and testers to develop and optimize automated test cases
- Update and maintain current test inventory of automated tests and create new automated feature tests
- Program automated test scripts for each component and execute automated testing of developed components.
- Create REST API tests using Request and Postman to interact with 3rd Party API
- Train and advise the junior QA engineers who are writing tests
- Help the Lead to conduct interviews, hire and supervise QA and Automation team members
- Manage daily reviews of automated test run results
- Identify future automated testing needs, scope, plan and supervise their creation
The Successful Applicant
- Expert in Selenium/Protractor Webdriver automation framework development
- 5+ years experience in software testing, Quality Assurance/Assistance, scripting, test automation and test strategies.
- At least 3+ years experience with API and UI automation testing, including writing and maintaining scripts in Selenuim Webdriver using Java/JS
- Knowledge of other automation tools/frameworks including: JBehave, Robotframework, Behat
- Jsamine, Mocha
- Behavior Driven Development
- Agile/Scrum development
- Can work in several languages: Java, php, node.js
- Version control systems
- Expertise in performance testing.
- Solid understanding of web development techniques and technologies
- Good knowledge of SQL databases.
- Ability to work in Linux and open source environments.
- Fluent in English.
What's on Offer
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now at (514) 228-1455.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.