You are here
Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Management
Mid to High rise Residential New Build
About Our Client
Highly reputable General Contractor that specializes in high rise residential projects valued over $25million
Plans and oversees the end-to-end delivery of assigned projects. At this level, projects managed are typically of moderate to high complexity, risk and exposure.
- In collaboration with project stakeholders, defines project scope, deliverables and requirements.
- Develops and implements project plans.
- Determines resource and budget requirements, cost estimates, and timelines.
- Identifies project risks and develops and implements mitigation and contingency plans.
- Monitors project delivery against timelines and ensures timely completion.
- Oversees the activities of project team members and monitors project task completion.
- Communicates project status to relevant stakeholders.
- Ensures projects are delivered on time, within scope, budget and requirements, and complies with all regulatory, environmental and health and safety requirements
The Successful Applicant
Community college diploma preferably in architectural technology, construction technology, engineering technology or equivalent work experience
- More than 6 years of project management work experience
- Experience with highrise residential new build projects
- Completed at least 2 full cycle projects
- Advanced ability to develop and manage project budget
- Highly advanced ability to influence, persuade and negotiate to achieve desired outcomes
- Highly advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- A high degree of client service orientation
What's on Offer
Job offer is commensurable with experience