You are here
Senior Project Manager - IT Risk
Senior Project Manager
About Our Client
One of Canada's largest banks, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. One of North America's leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis.
- Plan and execute IT Risk projects with value of 1million + (benefit/cost), and high level of complexity and uncertainty including managing project scope, requirements changes, multiple and competing demands and priorities as well as determining and conveying impact on budget, time and risk using appropriate fact-based metrics / assumptions.
- Work with Business/Technology Leads to ensure that the deliverables achieve the business result that enables value creation. Provide superior client experience and strengthen relationships with all key stakeholders and partners.
- Resolve complex issues and conflicts and escalate to executive level where required.
- Oversee project closure initiatives. Ensure projects follow established standards including delivery life cycle methods, and meets audit requirements.
- Manage project communications including status reports to executives, stakeholders, business units, vendors, project team, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years' progressive IT project-related experience (preferably in App Dev, IT Risk)
- Experience managing IT projects with high level of value (benefit/cost), and a high level of complexity and uncertainty
- Excellent communication, relationship and vendor management skills
- Advanced project management knowledge including plan development; scheduling methodology; project metrics gathering, analyzing, and reporting; risk and issue assessment and quantification methodologies; cost/benefit analysis and alternatives identification; budgeting, financials and benefits management
- Advanced knowledge of SDLC and working knowledge Agile delivery methodologies
What's on Offer
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Flexible work/life balance options