You are here
Senior Project Manager - High Rise Residential
High Rise Residential
About Our Client
The organization is an established developer with a strong track record in the Toronto market. The organization is a division of a leading real estate development firm dedicated to low rise and high rise residential and commercial construction properties.
What you will do.
The Project Manager, High Rise position is focused on stellar delivery of the new high rise projects as applicable.
Responsibilities will include:
- Project Management ( Manage all aspects of the project including profitability, schedule adherence, and customer expectations )
- Key Stakeholder and Relationship Management ( Consultants, Sub-trades, Clients, GC partner, etc .)
- Site Visits ( Quality Assurance Inspections, Schedule and Cost oversight, etc. )
- Other duties and responsibilities aligned with aptitude and performance.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant technical degree or diploma - Project Management accreditation will be considered an asset
- 5+ years' relevant and progressive work experience working on high-rise residential projects
- Fanatical attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to perform quick and accurate mental math to anchor problem solving and critical thinking
- Appetite and ability to grow and develop quickly alongside the fast paced growth of our business
What's on Offer
- Exposure & Impact. Reporting directly to the leader of our High Rise business unit, the Project Manager, High Rise role offers incredible exposure to all project phases. Opportunity to have direct impact as a contributing member of the elite team we have assembled to deliver the award winning brand (customer excellence and quality) within the high rise space.
- Learning & Growth Potential. This role offer tremendous potential for an ambitious and talented individual who is able to demonstrate success in a high performance work environment.
- The compensation package will include a competitive wage, full benefit plan, and bonus opportunity
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Those who offer the specific combination of experience and credentials most suitable to our requirements will be contacted.