You are here
Senior Project Manager - Capital Markets
Derivatives Colalteral Management
About Our Client
Leading Canadian Bank.
- Oversee the Initial Margin project delivery, implementation and execution
- Collaberate with various stakeholders including business, technology, finance, operations, etc.
- Manage the project solution components from initiation to post implementation
- Develop and maintain integrated project plans, work breakdown structures and associated time-lines
- Develop and maintain the cost estimates, resoruce plans and any other documentation required to control the project budget
The Successful Applicant
- Extensive Project Management experience (core skills exhibited over 7+ years within Financial Institutions)
- Capital Markets experience (8+ years)
- Demonstrated success in delivering large, multi-phase projects across organizational boundaries
- Excellent Financial Product knowledge of Derivatives, and good knowledge of Collateral Management and the ongoing Margin Rules
What's on Offer
A Competitive Rate.