You are here
Senior PM - Derivatives Collateral Management
Capital Markets Derivatives
About Our Client
A Leading Canadian Bank.
The Project Manager will lead the Derivatives and Collateral Management workstream for both initial and variation margin regulatory deadlines. The project manager will ensure that initiatives are completed as requested by the Program Director and the senior management of Global Capital Markets and pursuant to the deadlines for compliance set by the regulators for each jurisdiction in scope for Margin rules for non-centrally cleared derivatives.
The job will expose the incumbent to all aspects of the derivative, foreign exchange, precious metals, fixed income, and equity businesses of Global Capital Markets, and to all key stakeholders in the front, middle and back office as well as internal control points such as Compliance, Legal, Audit and Global Risk Management.
The Successful Applicant
- 4+ years experience with financial markets and product knowledge of Derivatives
- 7+ years experience as a Project Manager within Capital Markets or similar
- PMP Designation (Preferred)
- Uncleared OTC Derivatives Product experience/knowledge
- Knowledge/experience in the Margin Rules or extensive experience on the G20 Regs (Dodd-Frank/EMIR/Margin for a Phase 1 Company) (Preferred)
- Management experience working with executives, and preparing materials for steering committees
- Above average communication, facilitation and negotiation skills
What's on Offer
A Competitive Rate.