You are here
Senior Operations Manager
About Our Client
An industry-leading eCommerce brand with unprecedented growth and marketing aptitude.
The ideal candidate for this position is looking for a new challenge in their career. This is not a conventional corporation, nor is it a conventional manufacturing and supply chain environment.
The brand is entrepreneurial and high growth. The company culture is ingrained in the brand identity, ingrained in the workforce, and more powerful than any company culture you’ve ever experienced.
Core deliverables of the job:
- Process and ship all eCommerce orders within 24 hours of order receipt.
- Enhance the inventory planning and replenishment process, ensuring that more than 99.5% of all orders have the required inventory to be filled on the first pass.
- Continue development of a motivated fulfillment, manufacturing, and quality control workforce.
- Ensure operational capacity is planned for future demand, not current.
- Drive and implement expansion of current facilities, as well as project manage physical relocations as growth accelerates.
- Develop and implement a 7-day manufacturing and fulfillment service model.
- Utilize resources from agencies and referrals to ensure internal workforce capabilities meet demand.
- Forecast workforce requirements to maintain customer expectations during peak periods and demand spikes
- Analyze and improve performance of direct reports through the Balanced Scorecard Methodology.
- Drive operational KPIs which are in line with brand objectives.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate is a master in Manufacturing and Logistics, with the following credentials:
- 5-10 years operational experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in leading a supply chain / operations team..
- Mastery in inventory management and production planning.
- A sharp focus on KPI metrics.
What's on Offer
An industry leading salary and the opportunity to be a part of the most unique work environment on this planet.