You are here
Senior Medical Writer
Great Career Opportunity
About Our Client
A global and fast growing canadian clinical research organization.
The Senior Medical Writer will ;
- Quality control checking, collation and formatting of the following essential documents;
- Clinical study reports.
- Clinical study protocols.
- Manuscripts for submission to peer-review journals, conference abstracts, posters and presentations
- May generate new research questions and concepts to be presented to clients
- Communicates with industry and academic investigators involved in clinical studies, as well as clients and study sponsors for medical writing projects.
- Mentor and train more junior medical writing staff
The Successful Applicant
- Educated to degree level in Life Sciences/Health Related Sciences or equivalent
- Strong experience as a medical writer in a CRO or Pharma environment
- Experience of dealing with clinical study reports and protocols.
What's on Offer
- A competitive salary package
- Growth opportunities