You are here
Senior Manager, Storage Engineering Lead
- Our client is a Leading Global Canadian Bank
- Are you Manager with deep Storage Engineering and Innovation experience?
About Our Client
A Leading Global Canadian Bank with a strong focus on technology straetgy and innovation within Computer Engineering.
- Manage an efficient engineering process to get from requests for new storage technologies all the way through full engineering, first time build and hand-off to operational teams.
- Effectively collaborate, influence and work with other teams across engineering, build, operations, project management and lines of business.
- Leverage deep Storage technology expertise that includes Storage Area Network (SAN), Network Attached Storage (NAS), and Archival and Data Protection technologies to deliver quality designs as part of a fully integrated solution for new projects.
- Work with partners and team members within Technology to provide professional consultation services on technology best practices, standards and policies/guidelines.
- Execute strategy to steer solutions to the use of standardized design patterns across Application, Platform and Infrastructure. The incumbent will require an in-depth understanding of their business needs while identifying and leveraging synergies across the various areas.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of storage management experience in large enterprises, designing, building and administering storage infrastructure solutions.
- 5+ years of experience managing engineering functions
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in designing, building and administering storage infrastructure solutions.
- In depth knowledge and experience with the Storage technology and its upstream/downstream interaction points across multiple platform domains and technology areas on both physical and virtualized environments.
- Data Protection and Recovery
- Cloud Services specific to Storage (AWS, Azure, etc)
- Proven skill set in underlying technologies
- Ability to put together solutions and architectural plans and articulate those (communication)
- Being influential in a complex organization to drive strategies and objectives
What's on Offer
A Competitive Package