You are here
Senior Manager, Quant Risk Management
Are you a Quantitative Minded person?
Do you have an understanding of both retail and capital markets?
About Our Client
A Leading Canadian Bank
- Develop strong relationships and collaborate with LOBs and other with cross-departmental teams on liquidity and funding matters;
- Development and recommendation of enterprise wide liquidity and funding risk strategies to senior management;
- Document and communicate model results and methodologies to external and internal stakeholders, in clear and concise manner, both verbally and in written form;
- Accountable for ensuring relevant parties are appropriately informed and provided with relevant and timely information to ensure compliance with regulatory and internal requirements;
- Participate in the design and implementation of business processes to provide timely and accurate data and information for liquidity and funding risk assessment;
The Successful Applicant
8-10 years of experience in Corporate Treasury, Capital Markets, Market Risk or Investment Banking
Strong quantitative skills with the ability to analyze, evaluate and form independent judgments
Expert knowledge of financial analysis and financial modeling
Strong knowledge of capital markets, market risk, and hedging strategies an asset
Strong knowledge of various research tools, including Bloomberg
General knowledge of the Bank's structure and accounting systems a positive
Degree in a quantitative field (Math, Stats or Engineering)/BA (Economics, Commerce), FRM or CFA with a PhD/Master's degree in quantitative Finance/Mathematics/Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience in quantitative finance is a plus but not required.
What's on Offer
A Competitive Package