You are here
Senior Financial Analyst - FP&A
Experienced Senior Financial Analyst required to assist Finance Team
Senior Financial Analyst who has prior CPG experience is required for the role
About Our Client
Our client is global leader in the CPG space
- Responsible for performing the day- to-day general ledger accounting, financial reporting and analysis for assigned functional areas.
- Research and resolve Business Unit(s) inquiries for assigned functional areas.
- Routine communication with Supervisors relating to financial close, issues and deliverables.
- Responsible for month-end, quarter-end and year-end close for assigned functional areas:
- Research and prepare variance analysis and explanations.
- Complete and submit DCP Consolidation & Reporting Deliverables.
- Responsible for the preparation and analysis of the periodic management reporting of financial results for assigned functional areas:
- Submission of financial results to DCP Consolidation & Reporting Deliverables.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 + years experience within the CPG space
- Bachelors Degree with Honours
- CPA or CA designated is a must
- Advanced MS excel, VBA and developing macros
- Very strong technical skills and analytic skills
What's on Offer
- Excellent work atmosphere
- Great career progression
- Competitive salary