You are here
CA$140,000 - CA$170,000
Senior Construction Estimator
High Rise Residential
About Our Client
- Our client is a reputable Developer & Builder that is in the process of transitioning the business to carry out construction activities in-house. As such, they are looking to on board senior level individuals to add value to the business
- Prepare cost estimates for material, labor and equipment for construction projects based on contract bids, quotations, drawings and specifications.
- Follow established tendering procedures, examine and analyze tenders.
- Establish and maintain tendering practices.
- Prepare and maintain a directory of suppliers, contractors and subcontractors.
- Liaise, consult and communicate with engineers, architects, owners, contractors and subcontractors, and prepare economic feasibility studies on changes and adjustments to cost estimates.
- Prepare construction schedules.
- Provide assessment of estimating accuracy and prepare relevant analyses.
The Successful Applicant
- 10 years of progressive experience in field engineering, and/or as an Estimator on high rise residential projects
- Competence in quantity take off software.
- Use of CAD, digital take off programs and a strong Proficiency in Microsoft Office an advantage.
- Experience in creating preliminary construction schedules.
- Comfortable working in a disciplined and pressurised environment.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive Compensation Package Commensurate with Experience