You are here
CA$100,000 - CA$120,000
About Our Client
- Our Client is a reputable general contractor in need of an experienced Senior-level estimator for their upcoming projects
- Check upcoming tenders, for evaluation and bidding.
- Attend pre-tender/site meetings as required
- Accurately analyze and review bid packages/requirements & specifications before submission.
- Request and prepare bid bonds and agreements.
- Perform quantity take offs drawings and on site.
- Ability to prepare preliminary constructions schedules.
- Knowledge of materials and labor costs sheets preparation.
- Obtain sub-contractor quotes.
- Liaison with clients/engineers and prepare change orders.
- Provide Project Estimates & budget, keep a record of CO and extras to project.
- Provide technical support to field operation.
- Provide scope of work and scheduling.
- Ability to lead and train junior estimator.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree/College Diploma in civil engineering with attention to details.
- Team player with 5+ years of asphalt and/or concrete paving experience.
- Valid G driver's license must be willing to travel within the GTA and its immediate surroundings.
- Thorough understanding of OPSS, CCDC contracts and municipal works.
- Good understanding and reading of drawings and documents.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office Excel and Word.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Compensation package commensurate with experience