You are here
- Established Commercial and High Rise Construction Manager
- $150K base plus competitive package
About Our Client
The organization is an established Construction Management firm with a strong track record in the Toronto market. The organization is a division of a leading real estate development firm dedicated to low rise and high rise residential and commercial construction properties.
The senior estimator will be responsible to manage full project estimating processes autonomously. In addition, the incumbent will provide leadership to the estimating team. This position is tiered for progression into a VP role within the organization.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Over ten years of experience working with reputed developers, general contractors and construction management firms with a strong track record of successfully estimating and securing projects between $20M and $100M in scope
- Direct expertise in High Rise Residential and Commercial / Retail projects is required
- PQS designation and technical engineering backgroung is preferred
- Strong network of local trade relationships is essential
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation package including benefits and performance bonus.
Salary will be commensurate with experience to $150K plus depending on the candidate.