You are here
- Excellent Senior Estimating Opportunity
- Work for a Leading Metal Cladding Contractor
About Our Client
Our client is an industry leading roofing contractor dedicated to large scale ICI building projects across the GTA and Southwestern ON. Due to current growth, the organization is looking to secure an experienced Senior Estimator to join their Metal Cladding division in a leadership capacity.
The incumbent will be responsible for managing the day to day tender process for the execution of large scale and complex metal cladding and roofing estimates. They will handle the process from information gathering to tender closing, while providing coaching, mentorship and management to intermediate and junior team members within the estimating division.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Strong background working with roofing contractors specifically on metal cladding estimates (10 plus years of experience in an autonomous role)
- Strong technical construction knowledge and expertise within the ICI sector
- Experience handling large scale estimates and working on P3 projects
- Strong software application knowledge
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Team player; strong team oriented mentality
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation package.
Salary will be commensurate with experience: $85,000 to $120,000
Package includes excellent health and dental benefits, competitive vacation and annual performance bonus.