You are here
Senior Corporate Accountant
Real estate business seeking experienced accountant
Work side by side with the leadership team.
About Our Client
Established business, great opportunity to get in and work directly with the CFO and support him in his day to day operations.
- Be the day to day finance partner to the CFO and business owner.
- Provide financial leadership as a key member of the management team; provides financial advice and commercial support; actively participate to deliver strategic objectives.
- Responsible for financial information, internal controls and reporting for projects, ensuring provision of consistent, accurate, relevant and timely project management reporting and analysis for insight and decision making.
- Develops and maintain financial systems and streamlined reports to provide both a historical and forward looking view of the financial status of the business, while providing information to allow for day to day decision making.
- Develop and manage strong working relationships across the business, focusing on communication and a team approach.
- Coach & mentor, provide direction and review the performance of staff members.
The Successful Applicant
- You will be an accountant with 5-7 years work experience. Ideally you will be designated.
- You will have experience working with real estate or property related clients, work for a property / real estate business
- You will be interested in working a very fast moving business
What's on Offer
- Extra benefits