You are here
Senior Corporate Accountant - Software business
- Working with an expanding tech business in downtown offices
- Exciting opportunity to work with senior finance execs to grow the business.
About Our Client
Our client is a privately held software business based in downtown Vancouver.
Role reports to CFO and offers huge scope to move to controller position.
This role requires a senior accountant who loves technology and understands how to account for software companies.
Hungry to move up the ranks and learn as much as possible in a short period of time.
- Develop and direct financial material in line with strategic business plan, company growth and market opportunities
- Establish and maintain stable cash flow management policies and procedures and ensure cash resources are available for daily operations
- Set up and / or oversee all financial and operational controls and metrics within the organization.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years' experience in public practice & industry experience in fast paced and highly dynamic organizations.
- You will have audited or worked in Software & Technology businesses.
- Understand SaaS business models.
- CMA, ACCA, CPA or CA qualified with proven experience in high level financial planning and analysis
- Bachelor's degree.
- NetSuite ERP experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Highly effective interpersonal skills with the ability to form and maintain good working relationships across a multinational fast-paced organization.
- Excellent analytical skills, adept at problem solving, and measurement.
What's on Offer
- Very attractive base - bonus & benefits for the right candidate.
- Stock options.
- International travel
- Opportunity to shadow CFO who is seeking to develop a future controller.