You are here
Senior Construction Project Manager
- Tier One ICI General Contractor
- $200K compensation package
About Our Client
The organization is an established general contractor dedicated to diversified building projects in the $10M to $50M plus range. Project range in scope from educational institutions to commercial developments, healthcare facilities, retirement residences and mixed use commercial / residential facilities. The firm is looking to secure a seasoned Project Manager to join their organization and be groomed into an executive management role.
The incumbent will be responsible for managing multiple mid to large scale projects concurrently. Key responsibilities will be providing leadership and direction to the direct on site management, facilitating relationships with trades, developing and driving the master project schedule, coordinating directly with the client / owner, and delivery of the projects.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Over ten years of experience in the local market working with Tier One general contractors on ICI projects ranging from $10M to $100M in scope
- Specific experience in large scale institutional and commercial projects with be preferred
- P.Eng, PMP, LEED designations are considered definite assets
- Strong local trade relationships are required
- Excellent software application and project planning abilities
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation package including vehicle package, benefits and performance bonus.
Salary will be commensurate with experience to $200K mark depending on the candidate.