You are here
Senior Business Analyst - Trading
- Trading Compliance Technology
- Data Acquisition - Equity
About Our Client
A Leading Global Bank.
- Interact with internal and external IT teams.
- Manage data acquisition and data mapping activities
- Work with business users, functional BSA team, business groups, ETL team, developers and numerous data sources to identify and source required data.
- Develop detailed plans and accurate estimates for completion of the data mapping specifications and testing activities.
- Interact with source systems that will provide data for trade, market, client and reference data for the application.
- Provide Level 4 support to production incidents, business queries and regulatory requests.
- Participate in implementation planning, data preparation and post implementation validation
- Contribute to successful project completion within budget and on time by identifying risks and developing/recommending mitigation strategies.
The Successful Applicant
- Expertise in data mapping and creating data mapping specifications.
- Expertise in gathering, analyzing and documenting business rules for processing data.
- Expertise in test planning, test case preparation and testing of applications and data mapping.
- Good understanding of relational databases.
- Experience in working with large projects with multiple data sources and system interfaces.
- Experience with software development methods and life cycle.
- Expertise in coordinating business analysis activities during all phases of the project.
What's on Offer
A Competitive Package.