You are here
Senior Business Analyst - Risk Management
- Senior Business Analyst Capital Markets
- Risk Management - Credit/Market/Counterparty
About Our Client
A Leading Canadian Bank.
- Elicit, analyze and document business requirements, business rules and data sources, and work with development teams throughout system implementation and delivery.
- Pro-actively communicate and collaborate with all business stakeholders to analyze business and system functional requirements, and deliver the appropriate artefacts as needed: business requirement documents, functional specifications, data specifications, use cases, workflow analysis, reports, etc.
- Act as the first line of contact to interface with Risk Management business users and IT teams.
- Work with business stakeholders across multiple teams, the project manager, development manager, developers, business analysts, and quality assurance teams to ensure that the project is delivered on time and within budget.
- Coach and lead junior members of the team in business requirements gathering and documenting process.
- Participate and assist with testing, configuration/release management, deployment, and post implementation verification.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience with financial markets and financial instruments.
- Derivative Product knowledge. This will include OTC Derivatives (Equity, Interest Rate, Credit and Commodities).
- Capital Markets Business Analysis experience. Preferably in Group Treasury Foreign Exchange, Fixed Income, Credit and Market Risk.
- Three years of experience with Information Technology Projects with a strong understanding of the Project Management and Software Development methodologies.
- Three years of experience in market valuation methods, risk management methodologies, system development techniques and modelling tools.
- You possess strong leadership potential with excellent interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Riskwatch, SQL and UNIX is preferred.
What's on Offer
A Competitive Package.