You are here
Senior Business Analyst Contract - Liquidity Risk
- Global Liquidity Risk Management
- Treasury and Balance Sheet Management
About Our Client
A Leading Canadian Bank.
This position offers an excellent career growth opportunity for an individual looking to broaden her / his understanding of a demanding liquidity risk management environment as well as enhancing analytical skill-sets. This position reports to the Senior Manager, Liquidity & Funding Management (LFM) within the greater Treasury & Balance Sheet Management (TBSM) group and is expected to work closely with a variety of risk, finance and business areas in North America and around the world. Understanding the Bank's businesses and balance sheet structure are integral to the position, as is managing large amounts of data to refine requirements and produce succinct reporting to senior management.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills and a high degree of organizational awareness
- A solid understanding of basic financial theories, banking businesses and products as well as their application to the role
- Ability to find, analyze and synthesize complex information - both quantitative and qualitative - and a commitment to continuous improvement of processes and content
- Superior communication & facilitation skills, and an ability to manage productive relationships with business partners and stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge in Excel and Access. Knowledge in VBA is an asset.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in banking industry preferably in liquidity management
What's on Offer
A Competitive Rate.