You are here
Senior BA - Regulatory/Risk
About Our Client
A Leading Canadian Bank.
- Document business requirements, design and model solutions, and work with development teams throughout system implementation and delivery.
- Pro-actively communicate and collaborate with business clients to analyze functional requirements and deliver the appropriate artifacts as needed: business requirement documents, functional specifications, data specifications, use cases, workflow analysis, reports and user-interface layouts and designs, test cases, etc.
- Act as the first line of contact to interface with Global Risk Management business users.
- Advocate for the business to ensure that IT delivers solutions that meet business needs.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-slevel information into details, abstract up from low-level information to create a clear understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Collaborate across application development and technology teams within IT to ensure that business requirements are fully understood.
- Participate in design, development, testing and implementation of solutions.
- A key member of the project team, the BA works with the project manager, development manager, developers, business analysts, and quality assurance teams to ensure that the project is delivered on time and within budget.
The Successful Applicant
- Risk IT BAs must have knowledge of financial analytics.
- Knowledge and experience of Dodd Frank, FATCA, CCAR, etc.
- Capital Markets / Risk experience required
- Experience in process mapping / process flows / process modeling required
- Business analysis experience good to have
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in representing complex issues based on comprehensive analysis in a holistic and understandable manner.
- Ability to lead workshops with senior level participants
- Very strong communication skills
What's on Offer
A Competitive Rate.