You are here
Senior BA Reconciliation
Capital Markets Reconciliation
Global Wholesale Operations
About Our Client
A Leading Canadian Bank.
- Work with the Reconciliation tool - SmartStream TLM
- Full understanding of business practices and concepts of the relevant business areas within Capital Markets Global Wholesale Operations, particularly Securities, OTC and Cleared Derivatives and Commodities, Base and Precious Metals Business processes and relevant key controls
- Assessment of client needs utilizing structured requirements process (gathering, analyzing, documenting, and managing changes) to identify business priorities and recommends options.
- Prepare Business - and System Use case documentation & lead/participate in high-level design, lead requirements and Use Case walkthroughs
- Develops and Conduct process validation strategy detailing to approach and methodology to be taken to validate processes prior to commercial introduction
- Owner of the business requirements documentation (as defined by the program methodology), Client acceptance criteria and requirements traceability
- Prepare cost estimates and proposals, design and develop solutions, and do quality assurance of the development process.
- Assist in developing detailed functional requirements for the implementation of business process changes or improvements, data analysis and the creation of reports
The Successful Applicant
- Experience working with the Reconciliation Tool SmartStream TLM
- Minimum 5+ years in a Business Analysis or Business Systems Analysis role participating in a global delivery multi-year complex program
* Experience in Reconciliation within Capital Markets
* Very good experience working on projects within Financial Institutions, specifically in Capital Markets domains, such as Securities, Commodities, Derivatives.
* Minimum of 10 years' experience in business systems analysis including requirements definition, design, development, quality assurance, user acceptance testing and implementation.
What's on Offer
A Competitive Rate.