You are here
Senior BA - Collateral
Capital Markets Derivatives
About Our Client
A Leading Canadian Bank
The candidate will be responsible for contributing to the delivery of projects related to the VENOM implementation of the G20 Regulations across various regulatory bodies (i.e. EMIR, CFTC, FSA, OSC, MAS, etc.). VENOM is an internally implemented backend system to support infrastructure for all trading systems; more or less a central data store for all trading information. It can also distribute to consumers who subscribe to get specific information.
This well rounded individual will be required to analyze, define, document, and translate high level business requirements into detailed function specifications for the VENOM system. They will need to work and liaise closely with business partners (e.g. Strategic Initiatives team, Confirms team, Trade Support team, Credit Risk, etc.), other technology solutions groups, and external vendors (when required). They will need to work efficiently with other team members to accurately document system requirements, they will need to provide input in the design of the Venom component(s) being working on, they will need to proactively manage issues from discovery to resolution to validation of changes and finally they will also be required to create & execute test plans/scripts to ensure adherence to the agreed upon requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of G20 regulations particularly from a delivery perspective (at least 5 years)
- Expert level knowledge of Collateral Optimization tools and principles. (5 years)
- Deep understanding of Collateral eligibility, substitution, rehypothecation, and cheapest to deliver criteria.
- Knowledge of working principles of OTC derivative margin process including dispute resolution mechanism & regulatory reporting.
- Understanding of Counterparty Credit Risk and common risk mitigation principles.
- Experience of directly communicating with senior executives and cross-functional business leaders - Solid knowledge of Agile framework including Epics, sprints, releases Software development methodologies - AGILE, SDLC
- Business Analysis (at least 5 years)
- SQL experience (2+ years)
- XML and/or FpML experience (2+ years)
- Highly organized and ability to deliver under strict timelines
- Experience running working sessions with senior stakeholders and ability of build consensus.
What's on Offer
A Competitive Rate.