You are here
Senior Accounting Analyst
Senior Accounting Analyst - Leading National Bank
About Our Client
This is a well known public bank which is offering career growth and a truly fulfilled work experience.
- Provide ongoing, timely and accurate analysis of monthly financial results to support month-end and quarter-end close processes,
- Provide and document monthly the performance of various lines of business / function for financial information packages.
- Prepare/support preparation of monthly reporting packages and Financial Statements in accordance with IFRS
- Support business / function group financial performance management activities, providing business group decision makers with financial information, advice and counsel.
- Participate on projects and act as a subject matter exert to ensure financial information is reported completely and accurately.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-7 years' experience in a Finance function in financial services
- Must have a bachelor's degree or diploma in Finance / Accounting or related discipline
- Completed or near completion of an accounting designation e.g. CA, CPA, CGA, CMA
- Determines root causes of issues.
- Identifies design, process, and other inefficiencies; and suggests improvements or new requirements.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits