You are here
Scrum Master - Digital Payments (Contract)
CA$65 - CA$70 per hour (CA$135,190 - CA$145,589)
About Our Client
A Leading Global Canadian Bank.
- Provide support to teams using a servant leadership style
- Assess and coach the team to higher levels of maturity
- Guide the development team on how to leverage Agile/Scrum practices and values
- Build a collaborative, trusting and safe environment where open communication can pave the way for faster removal of any impediments and where mistakes represent learning opportunities, with an emphasis on problem solving
- Coach the development team and help lead and insure the "agile mindset" is fully adopted and understood
- Participate in improving the team's development practices, to ensure sustainability, security, and efficiency of the code base
The Successful Applicant
- 5 - 8 years of IT experience, with a minimum of 4 or more years managing projects
- 3+ years of People Management experience and/or leading large cross-functional/cross-regional teams on major organizational projects
- Project Management experience with a strong understanding of Agile project management disciplines and practices coupled with working experience as a ScrumMaster in a recent project/initiative
- Experience working with a Vendor driven solution.
- Past experience with Billing projects (especially Consolidated Billing) a nice to have.
- The incumbent is to have a thorough understanding of Agile principles and values
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and proven ability to influence management and teams
- Drive satisfaction from mentoring and coaching teams to help them achieve greater outcomes then they thought possible
- Has the ability to liaise within teams and across the organization, working consultatively and influencing change
- Act as a role model, fostering team collaboration, and creative thinking that leads to fast results and greater customer satisfaction
What's on Offer
A Competitive Hourly Rate.