You are here
Sales representative - Dental Implants
- - Innovative technology
- - Start-up project with very high career growth possibilities
About Our Client
Our client, BTI (Biotechnology Institute) is a renowned multinational bio-medical and biotechnology company at the forefront in the design and manufacture of Dental Implants, Prosthetic components and Surgical Instruments.
The Sales representative will be responsible to develop the Montréal area and will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for soliciting new sales and maintaining existing client base.
- Develop relationships with dental schools and hospitals-based dental residency programs.
- Deliver presentations to dental staff and residents.
- Attendance to all national trade shows and company meetings.
- Submit sales report activity and overall summary of progress to GM as requested.
- Implement sales strategies as set by GM.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Sales Representative - Dental Implants should have/be:
- Strong background in the dental and/or dental biotech industry (no Pharma background).
- Knowledge of sales growth process.
- Must possess exceptional follow-up skills, strong work ethic and be able to work and thrive in an independent environment.
- Candidate will have a clear vision of growth strategy.
- Must be willing to travel domestically.
- Ability to travel overnight including some weekends.
- Spanish speaking is a plus.
What's on Offer
For the Sales Representative - Dental Implants our client proposes:
- An attractive basic salary with uncapped commission system
- The exciting challenge of launching a new product launch and huge career growth possibilities.