You are here
Sales Manager - Asphalt and Aggregates
Our client is the leader in providing construction solutions.
We are looking for a sales manager based in Montreal.
About Our Client
Our client is a international company leader in the construction solutions for the building, infrastructure and industrial segments.
We are currently looking for a Sales Manager, that will manage a specific territory in order to conduct the sales and ensure the profitability of your portfolio. This role will include a marketing role, and the management of a detailed budget spared for different plants. This also includes customer relations, project management and market analysis in order to constantly benchmark your position with the competition. This position is a direct report to the Sales Director, and will bring you to deal closely with other Territory, Commercial and Plant Managers.
The Successful Applicant
The qualification profile of the candidate selected :
- A bachelor degree in business or engineering, preferably in building mechanic.
- A minimum of 5 years experiences in technical sales, in the building material segments.
- Strong Knowledge in the construction industry and market.
- Good communication skills and ability to create business relations.
- Availability to travel (at least 20 - 30% traveling).
What's on Offer
Good package + bonification + other advantages.