You are here
CA$70,000 - CA$90,000
- Reliability/Maintenance Engineering
About Our Client
Hymopack has been serving the plastic shopping bag and can liner markets for over 40 years. Located in Toronto, Canada, Hymopack's state-of-the-art facility is well situated to service the entire North American market.
- Furnish technical support on a daily basis which consist of; troubleshooting of equipment, monitoring of equipment's performance to target areas of improvement, implement systems for both Predictive and Preventative maintenance.
- Monitor and optimize the quality of product produced.
- With the help of the supervisor and operators implement new and revised operating procedures.
- Support request for improvements made by the Supervisors.
- Act as expert (SME) for training of Operators, Helpers, Packers and Supervisors.
- Act as back-up for technical support for Extrusion.
- Monitor reliability of equipment and make changes to procedures and/or equipment in order to meet agreed upon operating targets.
- Perform safety tours of the plant.
- Perform technical and statistical analysis for the resolution of problems in the plan.
- Establish operating conditions for equipment.
- Interpret technical standards and develop corrective measures for the facilities.
- Evaluate and maintain required spare parts list for his area of responsibility.
- Maintain and keep current documentation on all critical equipment.
The Successful Applicant
- Engineering degree or equivalent level of experience.
- 5 - 10 years' experience working in a high-volume manufacturing environment such as packaging, food, or packing.
- "Hands on" both mechanically and electrically
- Ability to multitask (multiple projects at the same time)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong coaching skills
What's on Offer
An excellent package on offer.