You are here
Regional Business Development Manager - EPC
- Regional Business Development Manager
- Construction, Engineering & Project Management Firm
About Our Client
Our client is a multidisciplinary construction and engineering business with a strong reputation of expertise in construction, design, consultation and project management. They are a Canadian-owned business that focuses on property, community infrastructure and industrial projects. They have partnered with Michael Page to recruit a Toronto-based Regional Business Development Manager.
The Regional Business Development Manager is responsible for the following:
- Personal accountability for front-line sales, contact identification and relationship development within a wide range of complex organizations.
- Work collaboratively with multiple business units to effectively cross-sell various services lines
- Manage the prequalification process to ensure our client is able to bid projects within their focus areas
- Develop long-term relationships with c-suite customer buying influences
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy to take our client's service offering to market and diversify their client base
- Provide management with market feedback to ensure strategic direction is done with the most information possible.
- Future responsibility for hiring, training and development of a team of sales, proposals, and marketing professionals.
The Successful Applicant
Experience & Qualifications:
- Significant experience selling construction and engineering/project management services (10+ years)
- Experience within property, municipal infrastructure or industrial projects (Commercial or Operational)
- Broad understanding of consulting engineering services
- Project Management experience is a strong asset for this position
- Strong communication skills as demonstrated by the ability to relay technical information clearly and succinctly
- Proven success driving revenue for a professional-services business
- Established network in the Ontario property and construction industry
What's on Offer
Our client will provide the successful candidate with:
- Competitive salary and incentive plan with comprehensive benefit package
- Full training and benefits including ongoing professional development
- Dynamic team atmosphere
- Opportunity to join a winning team with a culture of organic professional development