You are here
- Leading Global Recruitment Firm
About Our Client
Leading Global Recruitment Agency.
- Your responsibilities will include identifying, developing and managing client business relationships.
- You will have to assess and respond to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery.
- Additional you will manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond.
- Your goal is to build mutual benefiting relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximize PageGroup's commercial performance.
The Successful Applicant
- University graduates who are highly ambitious, outgoing, passionate, team oriented and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as entrepreneurial spirit.
- Prior sales experience is an asset.
What's on Offer
We provide unlimited international career opportunity within our worldwide network of offices. You will receive development throughout your career and work with a dynamic team that are proud and passionate about what they do and enjoy having fun too!
We offer a highly competitive base salary with discretionary quarterly bonuses, up to 5 weeks vacation, 12 paid company holidays, comprehensive medical/dental/vision insurance, Group RRSP with company match and regular incentives.