You are here
Greater Toronto Area
- Certified Quality Engineer
About Our Client
A leading organization in the tier-1 automotive industry.
- Develops quality programs to provide adequate control on materials, processes and products at minimum quality related cost.
- Manages the TS16949 and ISO 14001 systems
- Define and achieve key quality performance indicators to measure performance against established standards/processes and improve performance.
- Bring together staff of different departments and drive the team to plan, formulate and agree on comprehensive quality management system processes, procedures, corrective actions, etc.
- Directs and supports in new product development to establish/define quality standards for the product.
The Successful Applicant
Our ideal candidate has a minimum of 5 years quality management experience in an automotive manufacturing environment, including:
- Experience in management system and process improvement.
- Expert understanding of quality principles and standards.
- Certified TS16949 Auditor
- Certified Six Sigma an asset
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent educational background.
What's on Offer
An excellent package on offer.